Saturday, March 19, 2011

I crush Plo










I've been learning omaha the last few months. Saturdays are extra fun now because there are two 200$ omaha tourneys to play between PS and FTP (now starting at a brutal 11am as opposed to blissful 4pm Buenos Aires time)- I did good by finally final tabling the ftp one (35k guarantee but a measly 1500 for 8th. What a shame that more people don't play PLO. It's cool to play a game where people can actually have something sometimes, and at the same time you have the freedom to represent anything.

In other good news I final tabled my first Sunday Major last Sunday but it was a smallish Mulligan and only netted 24 buy ins- a far stretch from the 250+ buyins 1st got, and a good deal less than I've put into Sunday Majors. Still though... even if I haven't quite snared the prize yet I've been getting close and the big win is in sight...I swear man! Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment